Over the years, we have developped several problem solvers for Time Code. Below is a description of the main functions of these products and a chart to help you identify the one that fits your needs best.
- Eliminates amplitude distortions and level fluctuations.
- Very low input threshold (to help recover low level code).
- Eliminates problems related to multing a single source (buffered outputs).
- Better than an audio DA (signal is reshaped).
- Each output has its own level adjust.
- Indicates accurately the frequency of the time code (ex: 29.97).
- Shows frequency variations (wow & flutter).
- Displays time code.
- Displays user bits.
- Identifies time code format.
- Monitors video phase.
- Reports errors (drop outs, repeated frames...).
- Generates new code locked to internal crystal or video.
- Repairs bad code, when reshaping won’t do it (jam-sync).